We are lucky to have a talented and skilled staff. They do terrific work with children. However, we can always use an extra person or two, either on a regular or sporadic basis. There are many things you can do in the classroom to help:
- Come once a week and read a story, play your trombone (our children are very accepting of all musical performances).
- Demonstrate your line of work.
- Share part of your family culture with a cooking project.
- Scrub toys, or change a wall display.
- If you want to help, but can’t work in the classroom, we have other ideas. We always have sewing and mending projects.
- Perhaps you would like to be the master gardener for the preschool garden, accompany the infants on a stroll, or refinish our tired bookshelves. Talk with your child’s teacher for additional suggestions.
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out a VOLUNTEER APPLICATION and email it to CHRISSY.VERPOORTEN@FRUITANDFLOWER.ORG or fill out the form below: